New to Healthy by Choices? Take a look around and then sign up for inspirational, informational emails and never miss a thing!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Psoriasis, Mold and Candida Update

Last week, I posted about Jeremiah's attempt to feel better by visiting the naturapath.  Here is an update for the  week:

How are the dietary changes going?
Changes are hard.  It is hard to find snacks that I want to eat.  Breakfast, lunch and dinner aren't so hard, but snacks are really, really difficult.  I want sweet stuff, but I'm not supposed to have that.  That is the hardest part.

How are you feeling?
I am feeling tired again.  Good days and bad days are about even.  Some pretty major headaches that could have something to do with dietary changes and not much coffee.  Psoriasis still isn't getting worse but its still all over.  I am really tired after lunch and hungry all of the time.  But my joints don't hurt.  Actually they feel a lot better.

Only six weeks left to go!

No comments: