1. Eat breakfast!
2. Ask to have your salad dressing on the side.
3. Check your blood pressure at a local Minute Clinic, grocery store or pharmacy.
4. Put your car keys in the same place everyday.
5. Eat slowly and let your body tell you when you are full today.
6. Do one thing to manage your stress today. It can be a simple as checking something off of your list, saying no to something extra, or relaxing for 15 minutes with a good book.
7. Stretch before you get out of bed in the morning, instead of taking off like a rocket.
8. Resist that candy bar!
9. Add one hour of sleep to your night. Notice if it really makes a difference in how you feel.
10. Combine your food groups (dairy, protein, carbohydrates, fruits and veggies) when you eat. You will feel fuller faster and longer!