New to Healthy by Choices? Take a look around and then sign up for inspirational, informational emails and never miss a thing!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Going Against the Grain

You might know two things if you stop by HbC very often.

-My posts have been less than regular lately.
-I am totally obsessed with food.  It is such a love-hate-love relationship for us right now.

The cause behind both of those effects is this:



Its my BOOK!

Well, cook book and nutrition guide.

Yahoo! and Yippee!  It's a simple PDF that you can download straight to your computer for $9.97, unless you use the friends and family code FF40 (thank you so much for stopping by HbC!).

It has our family's favorite recipes (they are of course, our reason for making the change), including snacks, birthday cake (grain free!), simple recipes (Frittata), delectable recipes (Boeuf Bourguignon!), affordable, tummy satisfying recipes (Chalupa!) with both time and money saving tips.  See?  Cook book and nutrition guide!!

I wrote it because it is hard to make changes to your diet.  But the effects are amazing and I don't want anyone to have to go through it alone.  Check it out here.  Don't forget, you can use the friends and family code to get a discount!!  Let me know what you think.  :)

Oh, and you can win a copy today!  Just leave a comment below and tell me what is important to you.  I'll give away the copy on Monday.  Don't forget to leave a way of connecting with you!  Make the healthy choice today...sign up to win a life changing experience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelley on your first book! I don't need to win a copy, I bought one :) Can't wait for it to arrive to my inbox!!!

-tk